Pregnant and Unsure What to Do?
Take Your Time
You deserve to consider all of your options before you make one of the biggest decisions of your life.
You have three options when you are pregnant. Consider all of your options before making your choice.
A positive pregnancy test stirs up many emotions. What is it like to be a mom? A dad? How do I get started? We will walk through this pregnancy with you, offering you support and available material assistance.
Sometimes pregnancy happens at the most challenging time in life. Maybe you’ve just started school or ended the relationship. Maybe you’re not in the position to be a parent right now, but are interested in finding trustworthy people who will provide a good home for your baby.
Sometimes it is overwhelming to find out that you are pregnant. Maybe you feel shocked and upset, even scared. This is one of the biggest decisions you will make in your life. Before you make your final decision, you owe it to yourself to get as much information as possible.
Here are some questions you may ask yourself to help evaluate what you really think and feel about your pregnancy:
• What are my biggest worries and concerns?
• How will this impact my future?
• How did I feel about abortion before I became pregnant?
• How will I feel about myself after an abortion?
• What are my reasons for wanting an abortion?
• What would have to be different in my life for me to choose to give birth?
• Is adoption an option for me?
• Who can I talk to?